How to prepare for AIAT ( Symbiosis LLM entrance exam) , what books to refer? and As per BCI new guidelines in 2021 , Symbiosis will have 1 year LLM or 2 year LLM?
There is no such information available on the official website of regarding change in duration of LLM at symbiosis college. It is completed in 1 year (12 months) in every tenure/session. You can stay update here on the official website: https://www.symlaw.ac.in/llm
The application forms for SLS AIAT 2021 has been started and will be closed by 4th june 2021. Exam will be conducted on 27th June 2021 in online mode. There will be subjective as well as objective questions in the exam. It will weigh 70% and remaining 30% will depend on the personal interview.
Syllabus for LLM in entrance test is Research methodology , Legal reasoning, Legal aptitude, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, IPC, Public International Law, Human Rights, Corporate Law (Contract Act, Companies Act, etc.) and Family Law and Environmental Law. First complete the syllabus, then start solving some previosu years papers to check out the exam pattern and to check your knowledge/preparation. Work on your weak points and try to improve them.
To know more, visit here: