which college is best for bba placement with high package BHAWANIPUR Or Amity?
The best BBA college in Bhawanipur is The Bhawanipur Education Society College.
You must have obtain 60% marks in aggregate and you have to score full marks in English in your Higher Secondary Examination. You must not get less that 100 in any paper of English. If you belong to the reserved category, 55% marks is needed in aggregate. Besides this you must successfully clear the Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview level. These are the main criteria to take admission for BBA in Bhawanipur Education Society College.
The total fees of this college is around INR 1,95,000.
The Best Amity Campus for BBA
- Amity University, Gurgaon
- Amity University, Lucknow
- Amity University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Gwalior
- Amity University, Ranchi
- Amity University, Raipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Amity University, Patna
- Amity Global Business School, Kolkata
- Amity University, Noida
- Amity University, Greater Noida
The total fees of BBA in Amity University is more than INR 2,58,000.
Placement wise Best Colleges for BBA in India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak
- Deen Dayal Upadhay College, Delhi University
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIS University, Mumbai
- Symbosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai University
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai University
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Jammu
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) , both Gaya
- Mithibai College, Mumbai University
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Delhi
- Symbiosis Center for Management Studies, Noida
- JAGSOM, Vijaybhoomi University, Mumbai
- UPES University, Dehradun
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Delhi
- Mody University Sikar, Rajasthan
- IMS University Campus, Ghaziabad
I wish you all the best for your future. Go ahead.
see I assume you want to know about which is best option between bhawanipur education society or amity university kolkata. see bhawanipur education society is government institute, affiliated under calcutta university. however according to students review there is many placement opportunity provided by college. students have to self sufficient to crack job interview or go for higher studies.
compare to bhawanipur education society amity university has better placement record, the average salary package offered is 3 lpa. however fees is high compare to government institute.
bba course is general management course. after completing bba you will be eligible for positions like office management, office executive, bank po related work, operation manager and so on.
hope it would help.